Latest 3DP Chip Download : http://www.3dpchip.com/3dp/chip.php?driver=newverdown
Latest 3DP Net Download : http://www.3dpchip.com/3dp/chip.php?driver=dp_net
Latest 3DP Cleaner Download : http://www.3dpchip.com/3dp/chip.php?driver=cleaner

[Re] Translating into Chinese Traditional version

3DP 2010.06.07 05:12 Views : 19709

Dear Danfong Hsieh,

I am sorry for the late reply.

3DP Chip has setup or additional program does not required. So can you tanslate follow words?(I'll change all the files.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 3DP Chip ]

"Failed to retrieve device information"
"Bug report"
"Please bug report at bulletin board. If you click 'OK' button then open the webpage."
"Driver doesn't needed"
"Motherboard"
"Video card"
"Sound card"
"Ethernet card"
"Driver doesn't exist"
"Unknown Device (Please Bugreporting)"
"Q&A"
"CPU Clock :"
"Memory Size :"
"O / S :"

"Information copies"
"Please click OK button for Bug Report. and write about problem on the bulletin board."
"Your system's information has been copied on clipboard."
"Please wirte the question about this device with paste (Ctrl + v) on the bulletin board."
"3DP Chip has been updated. Please click OK button to update the program. We recommend the latest version, since database or function has been added."
"If you check the 'remind me 1 week after', then program wouldn't show this window winthin 1 week. But program will make a text file at C: drive."
"Remind me 1 week after"
"3DP Chip is a useful program that will automatically detect and display the devices on your system. You should connected to internet for download the driver."
"I can't connect to internet? How to download the driver?"
"You can install ethernet driver with 3DP Net. That's integrated ethernet driver. Click the device from list of left then download page appeared on web browser. You can confirm your OS with bottom's O/S information."
"You can bug report or question with this tab."
"If you can't install the driver properly?"
"Please bug reporting. This problem is almost uploaded driver's problem."
"This tab provides download links for 3DP's lastest softwares. If beta version released, then you can download with below's button."
"What's the difference of 3DP Chip and 3DP Net? What's the inputted ID and Password when I submitting 3DP Bench's rank?"
"3DP Chip is 3DP's main program, but you can download the driver with internet connected environment. Therefore you can install ethernet driver with 3DP Net. Then you can download the driver with 3DP Chip. That's used for rank management. You can delete or view your score with that ID and Password"
"This tab uses for donation or partnership inquire."
"What's the benefit of donataion for 3DP Chip? Where can I make inquiries?"
"3DP Chip is free of charge, but this software needs cylical update. Therefore donations are reward for developer's effort. You can write the question with Q&&A/Bug tab button and 3DP's forum. Case of e-mail, I can't confirm every mails, because I receive many spams."

"HOME"
"Q&A/Bug"
"Update"
"Donate"
"When you click the button, then system's information copied to clipboard and browser shows up bbs. Please paste the information to bbs and write your sympton. (keyboard shortcut : Ctrl + V)"
"3DP Chip (and others) is freeware and will always remain free. If you want to support development of 3DP's software, you can make a small donation with PayPal."
"- If 3DP Chip doesn't detect devices properly, then please bug reporting."
"- Please write question of products on bbs."
"- If you are satisfied with 3DP's freewares, you can donate with this button."
"- You can suggest the partnership with this e-mail. I'll receive only partnership offer with this e-mail."
"This tab provides download links for 3DP's lastest softwares. If beta version released, then you can download with below's button."

"You can download device drivers with few clicks."
"It helps connect to the internet."
"Easily benchmark your system with online rank."
"Coming soon"
"< Bug report (Click) >"
"< Q&A (Click) >"
"< Donate (Click) >"
"< PartnerShip (3dpchip@gmail.com) >"
"Program Information"
"Q&A / Bug report"
"Lastest ver down"
"Donate / Partnership"

[ 3DP Net ]

Internet connected normaly. You don't need to install the driver.Click 'OK' button to close the program.

(HOME)
If 2 or more Ethernet cards installed on your system, then + button appeared on right. You can install other Ethernet card's driver with + button.
3DP Chip recommends for installation of device drivers.
Program information
3DP Net is useful software for making internet connected environment.
You can install the device driver with click on left device list.
Are there any restrictions?
There's no restriction with using this program.

Comment 0

No. Subject Author Date Views
Notice Please read this notice [4] 3DP 2021.02.01 18540
1547 다운이 되질 않아요 [1] kkk 2016.10.26 243
1546 그래픽 카드를 잘 설치 했는데...느낌표가 사라지질 않네요. [1] nooloonge 2016.11.12 423
1545 顯示卡無法更新 [1] JACK 2018.01.28 348
1544 没有喇叭。声卡驱动无效 [1] 贾飞 2012.07.23 10375
1543 未知错误 [1] OX 2014.05.07 8835
1542 ‎3DP Net v12.02 has been updated [2] 3DP 2012.02.07 10907
1541 ‎3DP Chip v12.02 has been updated 3DP 2012.02.28 13559
1540 ‎3DP Chip v12.01 has been updated 3DP 2012.01.28 12693
1539 نزلت نسخةجديدة والوايرلس لا يعمل [1] احمد 2014.12.26 10615
1538 ¿Que ago si mi BIOS no tiene opciones avanzadas? [1] Mosil 2017.12.10 327
1537 \problem-pc jackson 2020.12.29 551
1536 [Truyện Ngắn]..Vì Anh..... " Nghiện " Em rồi ~ Tác giả : Shino [1] q 2013.02.01 11091
1535 [Re] USB Problem 3DP 2010.03.31 24485
» [Re] Translating into Chinese Traditional version 3DP 2010.06.07 19709
1533 [Re] Kaspersky Red Alert for 3DP Net 3DP 2010.06.07 31288